Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 11, 2011

Real estate interview questions


I. Sample Real estate interview questions

You can ref them by links below:

1. Tell me about yourself?

2. Why did you leave your last job?

3. What is your greatest weakness?

4. What experience do you have in Real estate field?

5. What have you done to improve your Real estate knowledge in the last year?

6. What have you learned from mistakes on the Real estate job?

7. What is your experience selling homes in my town?

8. Can you provide me with at least 3 recent references?

Continue reading at: Real estate interview questions

1 nhận xét:

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Police sergeant interview questions

    Best rgs
    David

    Trả lờiXóa